04 Thieves arrested and stolen items recovered by Jammu Police.
Jammu : On 07-09-2020, One Alok Raj S/o Bihari Lal R/o Chhattisgarh at present Channi Bija, Jammu lodged a written report at P/S Channi Himmat that some unknown thieves have entered his DJ Shop situated at Praveen Colony, Channi Himmat and committed theft of valuable items.
• On this, a case FIR No. 99/2020 U/s 457, 380 IPC got registered at P/S Channi Himmat.
• During investigation of the case, the accused persons namely 1. Babu Piyada S/o Kasem Ali Piyada R/o Meragunj, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal 2. Sandeep Swanakar S/o Asit Swanakar R/o Gram Gangmuri, Angsha Rajnagar, Birbhum, West Bengal 3. Shaidul Gazi S/o Abdul Gazi R/o Munshi Mandal Road, Titagarh, Barrackpur, West Bengal and 4. Juvenile S. K. Sagar S/o S. K. Rafiq R/o Prasastha Chitrakar, West Bengal, at present resident of near Railway Fatak, Channi Himmat were arrested. During questioning, the said persons confessed their involvement in the said case and on their disclosure the following stolen items have been recovered:-
1. Amplifier Stranger-pbt 701
2. Amplifier Pro-Tec. DJ2K2M
3. 3. CPU Zebronics
4. Cash denomination Rs 5000/-
Further investigation is going on to ascertain there involvement in any other case.